......I've got a confession....
This is a confession of a broken heart:
*yodeh*
I stole one of my housemates eggs a few days back.
But i was starving!
Anyways, he just moved out and I didn't tell him bout the egg...
:(
name : Stanley Siong
birthdate : 16/02/87
university : Cardiff University
A 21 year old engineering student in search of the answer for the lifelong question "Are women really from Mars?"
This is a confession of a broken heart:
*yodeh*
I stole one of my housemates eggs a few days back.
But i was starving!
Anyways, he just moved out and I didn't tell him bout the egg...
:(
8:54 AM
ish..egg stealer..no good..should tell him u noe..
haha top
2:59 AM
lol
he moved the remaining 2 eggs with him also. Wah he really must love his eggs as if he layed em! top
8:45 AM
i know why..cus he is scared that u will steal it again..muahaha.. top
10:00 AM
lol just eggs man! chill top
8:22 AM
hehe..it is not just eggs..it's money..
joking la..take care, man!! top