Hellomoto?
Today I found a pink moto razr v3 under one of the desks in one of the classes!
I must admit, the phone would be a perfect replacement for my current phone, also a Motorola. Dump the sim, replace the eye-sore-pink cover with a sleek silver, Oooh... I am a lucky man.
However, I didn't bag the treasure. Instead, I showed it to my lecturer. Followed by a series of events, which started with one of my classmates calling the mother to inform her that he has her daughter's missing phone. (I've got no idea what he was trying to do.) Unfortunately, that wasn't the last inane thing he did, somehow my face was set as her phone wallpaper. Dude......
Anyway, the point is, all those years of moral education didn't come to waste after all eh? All those essays which began, "Pada suatu hari, saya terjumpa sebiji dompet di tepi jalan....." and ended something like "....pemilik dompet tersebut menghargai kejujuran saya dan telah beri saya sebuah hadiah sebagai ganjaran."
Yup, so far the sequence of events have been quite accurate. Except for the ganjaran part. Still waiting for the SMS. :)