<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14202404?origin\x3dhttps://use-less-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

name : Stanley Siong
birthdate : 16/02/87
university : Cardiff University

A 21 year old engineering student in search of the answer for the lifelong question "Are women really from Mars?"

Links

21



yay.
The big mile stone birthday.

Thanx for all the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it. I suck at remembering birthdates so when someone remembers my birthday I am truly moved.

Anyways, it's nice to have a spot on calendar that belongs to you, like owning a parking space in a big corporate company carpark.
Okay, I'm not sure how that feels but I reckon it should feel pretty darn good.

A beautiful day should always end with a beautiful song. Like a musical minus the extras.

Each time I listen to this song, I picture a sequence of scenes that would match this song perfectly. A perfect music video. But I won't say what it is. XD

Divine Intervention - Taking Back Sunday



No. It's nothing like this video.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end