Horror Scopes
If you enter any hair saloon, the only types of reading material you can find is beauty magazines, more beauty magazines and maybe one or two "Lao Fu Tze" comics.
Anyways, today I went to get a much needed hair cut, my hair was so thick my neck felt tired when ever I'm not lying down. Unfortunately I came too early and the guy wasn't there yet so I helped myself with the GREAT VARIETY of reading materials.
HER WORLD MAGAZINE
Skipped all the L'Oreal's , SK-II's , Maybelline's and the only thing that caught my attention was the horoscope section. I never read horoscopes. I couldn't understand how could so many different people be described the same way. Hrm? Anyways:
AQUARIUS
Critical and even bossy at times. But this is only because you are completely driven to achieve your goals, Yet you can be quite shy, quiet and elusive.
I never liked Aquarius, I think its very sissy-like compared to Taurus or Leo. :) Ahbutthen, I think its quite a good description. *Eh not bad ah*
Checked the date of publish, 2004. ZZZzzzzzzzzz