Gutted...
"They are already a good team, so if you help them, it is going to be very difficult to beat them." - Thierry Henry-
So did you watch the match? The dream final. The match Barcelona, with 14 players on the pitch, came back from a one goal deficit to beat a ten men Arsenal side who could have killed the game if not for tired legs.
Oh gawd...this defeat still bothers me. I can't sleep even though I've only slept like 3 hours before I woke up for my practical exam. If I am already feeling this bad, I wonder what the Arsenal players are going through, having played over 70 minutes with one man short with so much commitment that their legs gave way when the moment came to kill off the game.
A dream final? Definitely not. I'm quite sure I am not the only one disappointed with how the game was handled by the men in black, or at least they managed to still keep they jersey's black throughout the match. There were surely hints that there was probably a blue and red jersey underneath the blacks, just in case Barcelona were short of outfield players to substitute.
11 vs 10? No. 14 vs 10. Why should I throw such heavy accusations on the match officials which at times appear to be role-playing the three blind mice?
Yeah so they threw this Barca ass wipe to the pits, but I'm quite sure his replacement wasn't any better. The linesman failed to see that Eto'o was offside when he ran on to a Larsson pass which resulted in their first first goal of the match. Ass wipes.
I feel so sorry for the Arsenal players who had equal chance of winning even though they were one man short and of course poor refereeing.
Thierry Henry, if you are reading this, don't abandon the Gunners...“What we gave today was more than them in terms of heart and everything, they had the luck but we fought hard. As I said to the guys in the dressing room you have nothing to be ashamed of nothing at all." - Thierry Henry -
