<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14202404?origin\x3dhttps://use-less-ness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

name : Stanley Siong
birthdate : 16/02/87
university : Cardiff University

A 21 year old engineering student in search of the answer for the lifelong question "Are women really from Mars?"

Links

Crawling in the dark..

11.05 p.m
Darkness. I am now typing this post in mere darkness, silence that chills your spine even though it's actually like an oven here in this prison cell. A BLACKOUT! And I can actually see people living behind me happily watching television and since their windows are shut tight; their air conditioner is probably running. And here I am, in my cave, typing away. The grass has never been any greener on the other side!

11.20 p.m

Wow it’s like the old and powerful someone up there hacked into my lap top and was reading every single thing I was typing cause as I finished the last sentence *BlinG* the lights are back and the fan spins once again.

Anyway, today I went to the gym and some stranger who was also at the gym talked to me. You know those normal hey-how’s-the-weather-I-am-soandso kind of talk. Then he said he taught I am in my twenties when I told him I just started A levels 2 months ago. This is not the first time someone has come up to me and told me I look like an old twit. There was once where I was carrying my baby nephew in my arms and some guy asked me how old my son was because he was so cute. What the hell! In form one I was playing with my mum’s car’s steering wheel when the new maid at the back of the car asked me when if I have already taken driving lessons.

I just wonder how I’d look like if I were really 30 years old. When I am 30, I wonder if people would try to hold my hand when I am about to cross the road. Swt.

Anyway it can’t be that bad right? My dad’s friend once said I had a body of a man’s but a face of a 5 year old….ok that is worse. Sigh.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end